Here are some things that are happening at Camas Friends Church:
- Manna and Mercy book discussion group every Monday evening. Contact Wess for information.
- Sunday, January 17–After church we will have our internet cafe again. The main topic will be Facebook.
- Cherise Bock will be giving the message on Sunday, January 31 on Christian Peacemaking Teams.
- Sunday, January 31–6:30-8:30 pm–Film Night. We will be showing the “Fields of Mudan” which is on the topic of human trafficking.
- Another film of interest is “The Power of Forgiveness” about the act of forgiveness can have powerful consequences. It will be held at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 426 Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver on Tuesday, January 19 at 7:00 pm.
If you’re interested in more information, contact the church office at 834-2446.