I hope you’re all doing well. Just a quick email this week.
1. Seth Martin is playing tomorrow evening in Newberg at 8:30pm. A few of us are playing to drive down at about 7pm. Let me know if you’d like to join us.
2. The Fair Trade Bible Study books are in and are $4 a piece. We’ll have them on Sunday if you’re going to do the group, which starts next Wednesday.
3. T. Vail Palmer Jr. will be speaking on Sunday about his experience as a life-long Quaker and CO during WWII. I hope you can join us.
4. The film about peace activist John Deere called "Narrow Door" we were going to show next week will be moved due to the Fair Trade Bible Study. I’ll let you know when we’ll be showing it.
Please keep in your prayers:
- Lloyd who is still in the hospital.
- Mavis who’s going to be having open heart surgery in the next week.
- Peaceful solutions for this recent shooting in Arizona.
Many blessings on you as you finish off the week.